Sunday, December 2, 2007

no matter what...


Listening to: Aslyn- Thats When I Love You.

Sat-01/12/2007
On saturday..went to One Utama..with Samantha..initial idea was to spend time with a certain someone....but in the end..Sam and I ended up shopping and then meeting Alwin..Juliana..Ling Yan..and Wei Lun..to watch Enchanted (:
the movie was great but it was a mixture of Cinderella cum Snow White cum King Kong???I dunno...King Kong was because it involved a monster and the Empire State building (:
anyway pictures


Sammy!! *lovee*


Sunday- 02/12/2007
the cousins from Aussie finally arrived yesterday...so instead of going out for dinner like the original plan. we had steamboat instead....as you could imagine...all the mun's were busy fetching food and drinks etc. for the adults...
It was so good to see the cousins after so long....both the girls are seriously hot...and Victor...so tall and handsome..he's about 1 head taller than me and he's only what??.....14 or 15 if I'm not mistaken..gawsh..I feel like a midget next to him.....
hmmm...anyway..pictures from last night (: (:



Aunt Mei!!


Siu Mun (Aussie) Me (Malaysian) Mei Yin (Malaysian)



A Happy family... of immediate relatives


Mun and Mun :)


Supposedly Victor..but he wasn't looking...*sheesh*


mun...mun...mun (:


Aunt Eileen..mun...mun



Both muns :) :) :) :)




No comments: