this post is dedicated to all the SMKBU-ians...I know...well almost all la :)
all 8 paper's done....2 more to go!!!
*jumps up and down*
just finished Chemistry paper today...paper 1 & 3 was ohhhkay la....but paper 2 wassodamnf-inghard!!!
haih......anyway in approximately 4 more days......there it'll be goodbye high school...and hello college...or freedom (temporarily before the results come out)....I can't wait to start watching all my seasons of Grey's Anatomy and being a big fat pig at home. :)
so far every paper has been ooohkay la.....Chemistry was the hardest...naturally.....
anyhow....I'm so going to miss my friends :)
thinking about the school year ending...I miss them already...


The weird guys that always spice things up :)


Amal and Kar Yin
*jumps up and down*
just finished Chemistry paper today...paper 1 & 3 was ohhhkay la....but paper 2 wassodamnf-inghard!!!
haih......anyway in approximately 4 more days......there it'll be goodbye high school...and hello college...or freedom (temporarily before the results come out)....I can't wait to start watching all my seasons of Grey's Anatomy and being a big fat pig at home. :)
so far every paper has been ooohkay la.....Chemistry was the hardest...naturally.....
anyhow....I'm so going to miss my friends :)
thinking about the school year ending...I miss them already...


The weird guys that always spice things up :)

Edmund
handsome...hot.haha everything normal guys are not!!he is like my rock... :)
he's always there for me to make things alot easier and better..when they appear bad :)
gawsh..i lovee you
he's always there for me to make things alot easier and better..when they appear bad :)
gawsh..i lovee you

Amal and Kar Yin
the two smart people...haha youu guys are always willing to help whenever I don't get things...like Add Maths and Physics... :)

Shelly!

Jun-Jun

Shelly!
Though we don't really talk in school....your the one that always support me always looking at the brighter side of life :) ..even if sometimes you don't show it......all the late night phone calls whenever I'm unhappy about *youknowwhat*..... :) :)
I loove you woman :)

Big Mama!!

Sarah and Nicky
I loove you woman :)

Big Mama!!
you always know how to make a boring class fun!!always playing pranks and ridiculing other people....you always make school something I look forward too.I've known you since form 1 and everything we do....is always a complete success....although we have our own besties...together we crack the class up :)
Sarah and Nicky
Sarah you were my first pet sister....my jigsaw-puzzle..heh....you were always there to make my horrid day a lot better.....haha your full of spunk...don't go changing...I'm soo going to miss you!!!
Nicky...*fo-shizzle-me-nizzle*...finally have your own girl...you guys are soo cute together...haha always with the lame joke and the weird-ness...you make staying in school worth it :)
Nicky...*fo-shizzle-me-nizzle*...finally have your own girl...you guys are soo cute together...haha always with the lame joke and the weird-ness...you make staying in school worth it :)

Jun-Jun
haha I think your Gardenia's best customer....always and forever eating Gardenia plain white bread....your always so nice and ready to listen...you and Edmund both make the best "gay couple" i've ever seen...you make lesson's in class fun!!! :) :)

Pn Wong :)

Pn Wong :)
always there ready for me to talk to....always so nice and caring....gowsh...I'm so so going to miss you.....you've been my teacher for 2 years...and you've never raised your voice at us :)
always shaking your head at the sight of the weird things I do...always advising me and always so caring....I loove youu soo much!!! :) :) :) :) you rock :) :) :) :)

Nana
always shaking your head at the sight of the weird things I do...always advising me and always so caring....I loove youu soo much!!! :) :) :) :) you rock :) :) :) :)

Nana
You stuck with me throughout the stressful cheerleading days....took me on my first motorcycle ride...always helping me repair my "cacated" BM.....you are soo sweet.... :) :)
always teasing me about *theonceuponatimelongtimeagocrushwithalong*....your the bomb-digity babe!!

Elle babe!!
you've thought me soo many new things....you also gave me a boost of confidence...your so talented...and hot!!! haha you've exposed me to new things..haha weird at times but..you rock... I love you babe :) :)
always teasing me about *theonceuponatimelongtimeagocrushwithalong*....your the bomb-digity babe!!

Elle babe!!
you've thought me soo many new things....you also gave me a boost of confidence...your so talented...and hot!!! haha you've exposed me to new things..haha weird at times but..you rock... I love you babe :) :)
FINALLY>>>

Steph and Sie Kee
I have no idea how many million times have I mentioned this...but you guys are my world!!you guys stuck with me through it all..the good and bad times!!!
always ready to lend me a shoulder to cry on...Steph you were the first to visit me in the hospital....I don't know what I do without you girls...
i loove you guys!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Steph and Sie Kee
I have no idea how many million times have I mentioned this...but you guys are my world!!you guys stuck with me through it all..the good and bad times!!!
always ready to lend me a shoulder to cry on...Steph you were the first to visit me in the hospital....I don't know what I do without you girls...
i loove you guys!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment