omg..since the Aussies have been down...all I've been doing is shop...shop...and shop....non-stop money spending...lol...anyway...yesterday (Tuesday)..went to One Utama with the cousins...became the tour guide and brought them to shops (: (:
anyway instead of "dieting" and losing weight...ended up eating more food...first we had kebabs...then we walked then we stopped for a drink...then we went back to Yin's house for more food...both Kitt Mun and Wei Mun bought shoes while I bought shades.In the end...used money...
today (Wednesday)...was literally dragged out of bed and to the bank with Aunt Lily...then Sam came to pick me up...we went to a salon to get our hair done...before the casting session...after that went for the casting session...after less than 1 hour..we left and headed over to The Curve....more food..again...then went to some random store and I got flip flops...so again used up more money..
*shakes head*
and recently problemsbeganwithacertainsomeone..
seems like every freaking person is trying to break us up...wtf??!!even some of my friends....now I don't even know who to trust. (everyoneissofreakingtwofaced!!)
but whatever.....I'm just hoping that the 2 of us will make it through despite what every one else says or expects...
anyway pictures taken so far (:
anyway instead of "dieting" and losing weight...ended up eating more food...first we had kebabs...then we walked then we stopped for a drink...then we went back to Yin's house for more food...both Kitt Mun and Wei Mun bought shoes while I bought shades.In the end...used money...
today (Wednesday)...was literally dragged out of bed and to the bank with Aunt Lily...then Sam came to pick me up...we went to a salon to get our hair done...before the casting session...after that went for the casting session...after less than 1 hour..we left and headed over to The Curve....more food..again...then went to some random store and I got flip flops...so again used up more money..
*shakes head*
and recently problemsbeganwithacertainsomeone..
seems like every freaking person is trying to break us up...wtf??!!even some of my friends....now I don't even know who to trust. (everyoneissofreakingtwofaced!!)
but whatever.....I'm just hoping that the 2 of us will make it through despite what every one else says or expects...
anyway pictures taken so far (:





No comments:
Post a Comment