Sunday, December 9, 2007

you make me smile..please stay for a while (:

7/December/2007 ( Friday)

Sam came and stayed over...at first it was suppose to be just me and her...then in the end she brought both of her friends along...things were a bit awkward at first.....cause everyone was soo shy and quite....but after that things became kinda fun...so instead of emo-ing and stuff...I ended up forgetting all my problems...thanks Sam..Kar Chun..and Adrian (: (: (:
so...Kar Chun came and picked us (Sam and I) and we went to The Curve...again...there we had dinner at Italianese (or however its spelled)...at the same time..we were entertained by some Miss Triumph Competition...lol...anyway I had a lot of fun so thanks guys (:


Candid (Adrian..Kar Chun..and Me (: )


Adrain (: [taken by Samantha]


Kar Chun..Samantha..Karmun



Sam (:



these few days...Samantha was there to cheer me up....because of a few problems I was having with a certain player who is too much of an asshole to realize whats he missing...but whatever right..its all good in the past (:
thank you sooo much Samantha (:



10/December/2007 ( Monday)

Going to One Utama today with the little cousins to watch the Golden Compass....heard its an anti-Christ movie...but I guess it doesn't really matter if its anti-Christ or not..so long as you stay faithful and the movie does not change your attitude and your faith in God does not deteriorate..its all good (:



Yik Mun...Kar Mun (:


Candid.. taken by..Samantha :)

No comments: