its been soo long since I last blogged..gah*......well I am definately not to be blamed..I lost my internet connection....how??modem was on..and one stormy day..*kaboom* and there goes my internet connection...how ironic...meh* anyway.....a lot of stuff has been happening...uhm.....
lets see......Stephanie and Sie Kee...ohkay I guess...and as for the rest..Michelle...Zenny...and the gang..they're all very busy being perfect......anyway..lets see..ohkay..lets start with recently..
lets see......Stephanie and Sie Kee...ohkay I guess...and as for the rest..Michelle...Zenny...and the gang..they're all very busy being perfect......anyway..lets see..ohkay..lets start with recently..
14th April 2007- Unc. Poh's birthday!!
yes....my its was my youngest uncle's birthday.......nothing out of the ordinary.....had dinner in some Chinese restaurant and well then had cake in his house :)
Happy Birthday Uncle!!

Creamy Vanilla flavoured cake!!
Happy Birthday Uncle!!
Creamy Vanilla flavoured cake!!
hmm...oohh somehow...um...I think his my uncle..yea..he got hitched..and well his weddingwas seriously awesome...haha it was at the PJ Hilton I think...anyway met soo many people that are my relatives but funny thing is..i've never seen them before..haha cool huh..
Soo many things has happened..too many in fact...sometimes I feel as if its really hard to cope...gah*.....and I'm like emo-ing cause things are all going really downhill for me...gosh* its really sucky....school is now sucky.... :(
I miss the way things use to be...but I guess sometime we just have to suck it up..and move on.........right??
I miss the way things use to be...but I guess sometime we just have to suck it up..and move on.........right??
No comments:
Post a Comment