Gosh...ohkay firstly..I really have to admit...I've been sooo busy with everything...till the extend that everytime I come home..I too lazy and tired to blog..haha....anyway..a lot has happened...haha um...things between me and the teacher is seriously looking up (praise the Lord for answering my prayers!) and well...yea we were all prepared for the CHARM ALL STARS CHEER COMPETITION..surprisingly we managed to finish the whoole routine despite the fact that it was all last minute work....but we did'nt win..
but well at least we got the experience..right???anyway here are all the pictures I've taken..since I stopped blogging for a while..


SMKBU's Cheer Squad..the brand new Ballistics

Alex and I
Candid's!! and people who are just absolute poser's!


Micheal and I

Kar Yin arranged it..not me..

Yap Kar Yin....hot and sexy...future Cornetto Model!!

I have noo idea what I was doing..honest...

Sie Kee..Mee..Kar Yin(who was disracted by I dunno what)..Zhuan Min

The gang..my peeps!!

Sejarah/Moral/Disciplinary Teacher~! a.k.a Cik Ng
************************************************************************************
20.March.2007

Stephanie and I
but well at least we got the experience..right???anyway here are all the pictures I've taken..since I stopped blogging for a while..
SMKBU's Cheer Squad..the brand new Ballistics
Alex and I
Candid's!! and people who are just absolute poser's!
Micheal and I
Kar Yin arranged it..not me..
Yap Kar Yin....hot and sexy...future Cornetto Model!!
I have noo idea what I was doing..honest...
Sie Kee..Mee..Kar Yin(who was disracted by I dunno what)..Zhuan Min
The gang..my peeps!!
Sejarah/Moral/Disciplinary Teacher~! a.k.a Cik Ng
************************************************************************************
20.March.2007
A whooole group of us..Alex, Crystal, Me, Stephanie, and Alwin..went swimming at Tropicana..cause of I forgot what occasion..anyway we got soo high and sesated that we started jumping around and almost everyone at the club was looking at us...we came back roasted..as in literally...black...haha anyway here are the pictures :)
Stephanie and I
There would've been many more...but I accidentally deleted them...so this was all that was left.. :P
anyway
Happy 15th Birthday Micheal!!!!
anyway
Happy 15th Birthday Micheal!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment