ohkay...this week is exam week...but I still managed to complete another poem..haha yay me :)
*jumps up and down*
haha its not like I'm good at writing these stuff but hey..who says I can't try right?haha...anyway the results for the IMPAC Dublin Literacy Award for Young Malaysians was announced yesterday...congratulations to those who got picked...but well sigh* I wasn't one of them....I feel soo stupid...I'm like emo-ing right now.....sometime I think English is so not my thing....gah* anyway leave your comments ohkay...tell me what you think of this poem :)
ohh and here are the few pictures I re-did courtesy of Picassa



People that mean the world to me:- WLL..Steph..Sie Kee

mun and mun...
*jumps up and down*
haha its not like I'm good at writing these stuff but hey..who says I can't try right?haha...anyway the results for the IMPAC Dublin Literacy Award for Young Malaysians was announced yesterday...congratulations to those who got picked...but well sigh* I wasn't one of them....I feel soo stupid...I'm like emo-ing right now.....sometime I think English is so not my thing....gah* anyway leave your comments ohkay...tell me what you think of this poem :)
ohh and here are the few pictures I re-did courtesy of Picassa



People that mean the world to me:- WLL..Steph..Sie Kee

mun and mun...
No comments:
Post a Comment