Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sports Day

well remember the whooole last year of school for everything...well sports day was today....I got a silver medal for running...4x100 m ....haha thanks to Yvonne...Casandra..and Sie Kee...we freaking lost in cheer to blue house...I mean they stole our ideas.....some of our routine..and yet they emerged as the winners..it was seriously f***** up...I was sooo hoping for us to win...and you know what...people in yellow houses took our medals....darn*...now we all have to wait till Monday to get the medal's back...haha anyway as usual...the camera's were clicking away..with us all cam whoring and all..here are some of the pictures :P

Farha(yellow)...Amal..and I



my darlin!! Sie Kee and I ( love ya girl!!)


Blue house..and a lost red house :P


Sarah and I


Sean...Steph and me


Red house hotties :)


Pn. Zairiati and Pn. Lim Lock Leng..looking real cute



Pn. Wong and I..(love her truckloads)


Uber hot and good looking Pn Chan (beloved headmistress)


Alwin and I


Peggy and Me..

Even though...we didn't win cheer...and the day ended up in tears...I'm happy that our house was the overall winners...and even though I'm really devastated we didn't win..I feel like a winner already..and I'm really glad..people actually complimented our dance routine :)
and finally ladies and gentleman meet the ever soo hot..ever soo cute Cekal tuition teacher :)


and the best thing is..they're all single :D arent they hot??

No comments: