Thursday, February 15, 2007

School's Close for 1 Week!!

In conjunction with chinese new year..school is officially closed for one week!!!!!!yay!!!!soo today was the day after sports day..and sooo many people didn't turn up...but lesson's went on as usual...but the teachers allowed us to relax..and surprisingly they didn't pressure us and all...I'm guessing a lot of the teachers were really stressed out today...half of them we're all busy..I got freaking yelled at for no reason...I know WTF???but I guess you cant really blame them...hmm..I just found out..apparently the word "cam whore" does not just refer to girls..they also refer to guys..haha how ironic....I always thought girls were the only people that loved the camera but well apparently so do guys...well some of the la..at least....anyway...again in school...we cam whored...and well by the time school ended..we were all sooo super duper high..we couldn't even walk right...Jessicca came by....she gave me this really cute looking gift basket thing as well as my late christmas present..guess what was inside??


A black Gucci bag..YSL-Baby Doll and Pink thongs....

haha thanks a lot...ermm...ya...the present was preeeety weird especially the thongs part..but I do appretiate it...thank you so much chica....haha loveee you to bits!!and here are the pictures we took earlier in school :)



Sie Kee..me..Nick..and Steph..(people I lovee :D )


Sarah(baby sis)..Abigail..me..and Nick

haha aren't they all soo cute and hot...and yes...they're all my darling's!!!I love love love love them a lot...thanks for always having my back people...and always supporting me :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!

No comments: