Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Family Affair :)


Reunion dinner...one of the only time of the year where almost all my family memebers get together to have dinner...get high and tipsy..and have massive amount of fun :)
lets see...ooohh oooh tomorrow is Chinese New Year...haha which means lots and lots and lots of money :D ... I meant ang pau..haha....anyway its been sooo long since I actually had dinner with my relatives..we use to come together every odd weekend for lunch or dinner...but since last year.we rarely saw each other...I guess it was because we were all soo busy with work and our daily routine and stuff that we didn't really see each other very much anymore... :P
oooooooooooooooooooohhhh I found picutres..haha when we use to go out for the birthday dinner's :P

uncle...cousins...and granny :)



more uncles and aunties....



suet mun..kitt mun.mei yin..yik mun...kar mun




cousins...and me...during Suet Mun's birthday



Hon Shenn..Suet Mun..Kar Mun..Mei Yin..Kitt Mun




Kitt Mun....anutie...and me

I lovee my family a lot...haha I love that we're all soo open about everything...but obviously there are certain limits la right.....if I can remember properly righht...I think I have celebrated almost all of my birthdays since the day I was born with my family...
but see right..although we're close right...we never tell each other very very personal problems...we do crack up lame and stuupid jokes though...
sigh*.....I love my family... :D

No comments: