Sunday, February 18, 2007

First Day of Chinese New Year

ohkay..today is the first day of Chinese New Year.....hm...the day started off with branch (breakfast+lunch)...then a short session of cam whoring...then the moment every little kid loves....it was where we we're allowed to attack the married uncles..and aunties and ask them for ang pau.....then it was time for the whooole family picture taking time.....it took us about 15 minutes to actually get a perfect picture...
all the little kids were all sooo cute...especially baby Eliza Isabella....gah* she was soooo adorable...she was dressed in the really cute sam foo ( another version of the cheongsam) and her hair was tied and she look like those really adorable cina like babies in China... NOTE: its a compliment not an insult.
anyway here are some of the pictures we took :) or rather I took :p


Kitt Mun..Me..and Baby Eliza!!!!


Baby Eliza..isn't she just adorable??


Hon Shenn..Me..and Hon Jinn


Roslyna..Me..baby Eliza..and aunty in the background :P


Mei Yin...Shenn..Kitt Mun..Kar Mun..Eliza Isabella


Kitt Mun...Roslyna..Kar Mun


Aunty..cousins..granny..niece..cousins boyfriend...(take 1)


take two...


finally perfect.....(err..almost la right...)


Uncle...Kar Mun..Patrick :)



Isn't she just to die for????she's soooooo cute...gah* I love love love her sooo much....she's like the love of my life...haha don't you people agree??she's an absolute cutie pie :P
anyway...after that..we went visiting then we had dinner..where more relatives came..haha which resulted in more ang pau....I guess that's the plus side of having a lot of relatives that are old and married..NOTE:again that's not meant to be an insult....
sigh* I loooovee my relatives :P and I got a lot of ang pau..so I guess this year didn't start off that badly la........

No comments: