Monday, February 19, 2007

Open House

2nd Day of Chinese New Year....I had an open house for my friends..but due to unforeseen circumstances....people started pouring in at about 1...it was really weird because all my school friends were outside....and the whoole lot of relatives were inside...so you could definately imagine how busy everyone was especially me and my brother...we had our school friends over..and we had to entertain both sides...unfortunately...........no time for pictures... :(
its sooooooooo sad.....sigh* lets see....oooh people that came from school were:-Romli, Faris, Zainiza, Zenny, Michelle and family...later on Alwin, came by followed by Abigail....then we all started gambling...darn* Alwin like won RM80...I won RM20 at first..but had a 2nd session later at night...so all together I won Rm40.......later at night...Mei Yee and Sam came by...and we kept our selves entertained by watching White Chicks...very sad huh??anyway I did manage to take a few pictures......very sad huh??



Aaron and Emily


Aunt and her niece :)


Mei Yee...Samantha...Emily


And finally..........................presenting.........................


The two love birds...Zenny..and Zainiza...

awwww*they were sooo cute together....quietly talking and joking around at the corner...isn't that sweet??? :P

P/S: Zenny pleasssee don't kill me...you were super happy so don't come yelling at me ohkay :)

No comments: