Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Big V

so yesterday was Valentines day...well unfortunately for me..it wasn't exactly the kind of valentines day a girl dreams of...you know dinner at a high-end restaurant...an uber hot mc'dreamy date...that shows up at your place with chocolates and flowers....or even serenade you by your bedroom window...but nope.........I did get presents...but they're all from super super cool friends..hehe thanks ya Matthaues..Alwin..Stephanie...Zhuan Min..Sean...and Sarah..oooohh and not forgetting Ryan darlin as well as Zurra....thanks you guys soooo much..I loved the presents..





at night..Farha came over....she had dinner and we talked...about how we would miss everything in school and how we looved school...and it sort of hit me...how we all wanted to leave school faster...but now that we are all going too....I don't think any of us wants to...and whats worst..its the last year for everything...sports day..impressing teachers...sucking up to the discipline teachers...haha
anyway thanks yea for the presents...i loooveed it a lot...you guys are the best....
Happy Valentines Day to all ya...


XOXOXO
-emily-

No comments: