hmm....its been so long..since I last blogged....lets see whats new??oohh form 5 is seriously killing me...its either homework...or tuition...everyday we get truckloads of homework due the following day or something...then we've got tuition...that also gives us truckloads of homework....yahhhhhh* I can seriously die....not to mention we also have perpetrations for sports day...I'm in charge of the cheerleading for the red house....gah* I'm glad some of the girls are really committed..but there are some who are not as committed..and not as talented in dancing..I know it sounds really insulting...but its the truth..I know I'm not exactly a Wade Robson la...but well there is a fine line between being able to dance..and not being able to dance..................................
anyway...Chinese New Year is comming soon...which means...Chinese New Year..SHOPPING SPREEE!!!! and yea...this year...parents agreed to give me a sum of cash and I get to spend it on anything...yesssss!!!haha seriously can't wait...
things between me and "lovely lady" is getting better..I think....I dunno....but I still miss how things use to be...last year....hmmmm..everything...anyway its still the beginning of the year...I hope thing will fall into perspective...and I hope things will go back the way they were last time...I really do hope so... :D
anyway...Chinese New Year is comming soon...which means...Chinese New Year..SHOPPING SPREEE!!!! and yea...this year...parents agreed to give me a sum of cash and I get to spend it on anything...yesssss!!!haha seriously can't wait...
things between me and "lovely lady" is getting better..I think....I dunno....but I still miss how things use to be...last year....hmmmm..everything...anyway its still the beginning of the year...I hope thing will fall into perspective...and I hope things will go back the way they were last time...I really do hope so... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment