Friends..the people who will always be there fro you in time of need...and they will be the people that will lend you a shoulder to cry on....Since I started secondary school..many friendships were made..and many were broken....real friends are made to keep..and cherish forever..they're the people that will always stank by your side and support you through everything in life :) The two most important people in my life?? :- Sie Kee and Staphanie...these two girls has always been there for me...and they were there when I needed their support the most...especially during last year...So far..I think last year was by far the worst year as well as the best year for me....so many things happened last year...but no matter what happened... the both of them were always there whenever I needed a friend...

the beautiful Sie Kee and I
And the lovely Stephanie and I
thank you guys soo much..If it wasn't for the two of your girls...I'm guessing I would'nt be what I am now...( I know sooo emo :P )but..there are also a few other amazing friends...although these two girls are my best friends and the two very very very important people in my life..I also have other friends that played and itsey bitsey part in helping me along the way :)

Zenny and I
Zenny and I
Zenny is like the mummy in the whole group..she cares for us..like a mother and can get annoyed and angry just like a real mother..haha but she's a really cool person to be with...she's also a rocking singer!!

Sie Kee..Steph..Edmund..Casandra..Me
Edmund is like a big brother..his caring although he tends to show it in a very very weird way..but yea...his cool...and his very caring..understanding...and at time its just sooo cute to see him angry or "merajuking" :P
Sara!!!!! a darling kindy friend....still a great friend...even if she's in Australia..she was a great friend...haha same kindy...same primary...then in secondary she left for Melbourne....but she'll always be close to me...love ya soooo much...misss ya too..wish you were here!!!! :'( hope to see ya soon dearie!!!
Edmund is like a big brother..his caring although he tends to show it in a very very weird way..but yea...his cool...and his very caring..understanding...and at time its just sooo cute to see him angry or "merajuking" :P
Michelle
Sorry Shell..I could'nt find a better picture..but yes..Michelle is the so called "sensible one" among all of us...she'll make a seriously awesome counselor someday..she gives great advice...although at times she may be a drama queen...but she's seriously smart..and nice..in her own way la..
Sorry Shell..I could'nt find a better picture..but yes..Michelle is the so called "sensible one" among all of us...she'll make a seriously awesome counselor someday..she gives great advice...although at times she may be a drama queen...but she's seriously smart..and nice..in her own way la..
Jas Min
haha then there's also Jas Min...although she moved to Johor in form 4...she's still the bomb..haha many bittersweet memories still remain...she was there when the going was kinda tough...gah* loooveeee you sooo much babe..can't wait to see you!!!your like the bomb diggity girl......mucho mucho lovee ya!!!
Sara Yaphaha then there's also Jas Min...although she moved to Johor in form 4...she's still the bomb..haha many bittersweet memories still remain...she was there when the going was kinda tough...gah* loooveeee you sooo much babe..can't wait to see you!!!your like the bomb diggity girl......mucho mucho lovee ya!!!
Sara!!!!! a darling kindy friend....still a great friend...even if she's in Australia..she was a great friend...haha same kindy...same primary...then in secondary she left for Melbourne....but she'll always be close to me...love ya soooo much...misss ya too..wish you were here!!!! :'( hope to see ya soon dearie!!!

Amal and me!!
Amal is probably going to be the next woman in the cabinet la...she'll most probly grow up..and one of em UMNO people...OMG she debates about everything...and unlike normal teenagers..she talks about politics...gah*!!!but well she's really understanding...and she gives great advice...which is also why...she's awesome!!

Chrislyn and I

Nicole..Veno and I

Sha Lyn...me and Shar Mayn (no they're not sisters)

Sam me and Mei Yee
its really cool...that well our friendship's have actually lasted this long..sometimes I find it seriously hard to believe that some of us were friends since kindy...Its really awesome to see how much we've grown...and how different we all look now..
I seriously lovee you guys soo much..haha you guys seriously light up my life...you guys are the bomb!and I hope that our friendship will last forever!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
love you guys truckloads!!
-emily-
Farha..Amal..me
then there are the long long long time ago friends...friends from kindy..and also primary school...although we're not as close as we were before...we remained friends till today...and well yea they have changed a lot on the outside..but they we're the same people they we're when I first met them...kind..loving..as well as caring..Farha a.k.a big momma...she's the clown..she's the soo called "bomb digity"...haha she's the heart and soul of the class..she makes us loove being in class..and has the ability to turn a dull day to a day of laughter and fun...give her a bar of chocolates and watch her fly up high!!
Chrislyn and I
Nicole..Veno and I
Sha Lyn...me and Shar Mayn (no they're not sisters)
Sam me and Mei Yee
its really cool...that well our friendship's have actually lasted this long..sometimes I find it seriously hard to believe that some of us were friends since kindy...Its really awesome to see how much we've grown...and how different we all look now..
I seriously lovee you guys soo much..haha you guys seriously light up my life...you guys are the bomb!and I hope that our friendship will last forever!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
love you guys truckloads!!
-emily-
P/S : to all the other people I failed to mention in this post know that I love you all too...you guys know who you are..those who have been there for me when I needed a friend..and who has helped me..thank you all very very much *muah* :P
As I have said before..all the best things in life...are PRICELESS!!
As I have said before..all the best things in life...are PRICELESS!!




No comments:
Post a Comment