hmm..haven't been updating...well since form 5 started...things have been soo hectic...SPM and all (i'm aware that its about 9 months away)...did I mention I'm taking an extra subject??English literature..ya..I know its suicide...but well my dad thinks it'll be a guaranteed A for me...but I'm not too sure about it..anyway a few days ago..we celebrated Amal's birthday in my house..poor girl did'nt have it in One Utama..haha all she had was Mc D's haha...anyway..
the cheer squad is sort of a wreck... :) I mean..its comming along..but its all sooo seriously hectic...haha anyway uhmm........oh...things between me and "lovely lady"..(fyi lovely lady refers to a school teacher I once use to be close too..not a guy note the "LADY")..haha anyway things between us are not soo good...well right not...Bio,Modern Mathematics,and Language subjects are fine..but Physics,and Chemistry is just gay la...here are pictures of Amal's little birthday lunch...

Farha (big mama)..amal...and I

Amal and I again..
the cheer squad is sort of a wreck... :) I mean..its comming along..but its all sooo seriously hectic...haha anyway uhmm........oh...things between me and "lovely lady"..(fyi lovely lady refers to a school teacher I once use to be close too..not a guy note the "LADY")..haha anyway things between us are not soo good...well right not...Bio,Modern Mathematics,and Language subjects are fine..but Physics,and Chemistry is just gay la...here are pictures of Amal's little birthday lunch...
A not soo attractive picture of Amal and I
Farha (big mama)..amal...and I

Amal and I again..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN!!! haha I hope our friendship will shine through forever...thank you for all your support..and making life in SMKBU amazingly awesome la...haha I love you truckloads..!!!!!!!!I hope all your dreams will become a reality....and remember that I will always be here if you ever need me alrights!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
lots and lots if love!!
-pwincess emily-
-pwincess emily-
1 comment:
Post a Comment