Lauranne will be leaving on the 16th this month which is on Tuesday wow..its been a year and yet..I feel as if I'm seriously going to miss her...sniff*...anyway she or rather her church friends from Calvary Church had a farewell dinner for her...at first it was kinda awkward...because well I didn't know anyone...
But honestly the people or rather the youth group from Calvary Church were seriously friendly...I mean in no time at all I was already talking to them...the youth group at Calvary Church rocks!!
anyway the dinner was at a restaurant..or rather a Christ
ian cafe called Passion Cafe..it was really fun..the food was great too...and things got even better...I met Chrislyn there...um...see right...Chrislyn is my kindergarden friend...and I haven see her in ages..
gah* she looks soo much hotter and she's sooo beautifull..she's sooo different..anyway here are the pictures :)
anyway the dinner was at a restaurant..or rather a Christ
ian cafe called Passion Cafe..it was really fun..the food was great too...and things got even better...I met Chrislyn there...um...see right...Chrislyn is my kindergarden friend...and I haven see her in ages..
gah* she looks soo much hotter and she's sooo beautifull..she's sooo different..anyway here are the pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment