Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ehmm...school..was well as usual la...and well no homework!!! :D ..yay!! *jumps up and down*...right...anyway today after school..the whole lot of us ( Nick, Nikkil, Sie Kee, and I ) went over to Lauranne's house..the poor darlin was actually kinda sick and still in bed..anyway..we actually made a home video for her..as a goodbye gift..but well..because of some problems with

Sie Kee's computer..we could only let Lauranne watch it..and not give it to her in a cd...but unfortunately again..the cd-reader didn't work..so..
Nick: aiyooo how??...
Lauranne: ahhh..whatss ittt???
Nick: why don't we go to karmun's house to use her computer??
Lauranne: let me get my plate of food first...


so the whole lot of us..went back down to my house..(to all of you who don't know..Lauranne's house is about 10 doors away from mine..I think)..but the cd-reader wouldn't work here either so...in the end..we all started cam-whoring!!! and reading people's blog
Pictures... :P!



Nikkil..Nick..Lauranne..See Kee..Me!!



Sie Kee..Lauranne..Me



Camera loving people!!


my best friend..Steph and I




I'm sooo really going to miss you laa..although we've only known each other for like what..ermm 1 year plus...your a really special chic...you have seriosly changed me Lauranne..inside out..you've actually made me realize that there is always a solution for everything...haih...I'm sooooo greatfull that I met you and I thank God I did...I pray that you will have an awesome life in Australia..but hey..don't forget about us..alright??

1 comment:

Nick Cheong said...

hi karmun =D I'm liking your new blog. Cool pictures =D