the 1st week of school is officially over..and let me tell you people...its horrible...ohkay first its all the extra tuition..I mean hello....if you see my schedule..you would thank God your not me...and well as if things aren't already hectic enough..I'm taking an extra subject-English Literature..gah* why you ask??well my dad thinks its a guaranteed A and well being me...I don't really wanna be a disappointment so..well I'm trying but its seriously not easy...
Things between me and some of the people in school are not so good...the teachers that I have came to love and care for are like...I dunno acting as if i'm a new student or something....my love life is a complete and utter disaster..but whatever laaa..right???..see last year..I was really close to "lovely lady" ( a teacher in the school)..but well this year..everything took a 360 degree turn..suddenly she's like almost ignoring me..and I feel as if I have nothing to say to her..as if we were never close...and....well my love life is now a pain in my a**....GAH*!!!is the 1st week of school sucky or what???
Things between me and some of the people in school are not so good...the teachers that I have came to love and care for are like...I dunno acting as if i'm a new student or something....my love life is a complete and utter disaster..but whatever laaa..right???..see last year..I was really close to "lovely lady" ( a teacher in the school)..but well this year..everything took a 360 degree turn..suddenly she's like almost ignoring me..and I feel as if I have nothing to say to her..as if we were never close...and....well my love life is now a pain in my a**....GAH*!!!is the 1st week of school sucky or what???
No comments:
Post a Comment