Wednesday, October 17, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


SPM is comming..and if I don't kick it up a notch i'm soo going to fail...why??cause i'm a pig.....anyway a few days ago we had some dinner...everyone was there except for Munn and family cause they're in Setiawan....anyway...almost everyone was there lo...we ate at Dragon-I....heh.....we ate so much fatty food...I think most of my family is going on a diet.....it runs in the family we all love food....heh...as Munn said..."you only have one life...eat whatever you wanna eat"...."then exercise if your hardworking"....unfortunately for people like me...all I do is eat and eat then sleep...pig....
haha anyway...yesterday after tuition, Steph..Jiun Lung and me went to 1 Utama....we needed to buy a few stuff and a fish...heh.....anyway we had lunch at Cravings....after that we went to U-Parkson....was looking for a new scent....finally settled for Christine Dior's- Dior 2......I use to use Ralph Lauren...but now its soo common so I switched...I'm now using Christine Dior's -Miss Dior Chrie'.....anyway after that we went to the Family Petshop...after browsing we settled on two baby Silver Sharks....
headed back to Steph's place...while her dad was sleeping we slipped the sharks into the aquarium...watched Still Standing....then started gossiping with Steph....at about 6.30...I went home and went for dinner at this new shop at Damansara Utama that well sucked......the menu was full..but everything we ordered was either finished or not available.....in the end we settled for 3 dishes.how retarded right????????anyway daddy left for China a moment ago.....business trip..hope he has a great trip...
FYI: anyone out there...please help me look for the computer game.. THEME HOSPITAL..if you have it I will be really greatfull or if you know where to find it please let me know...


Dinner at Dragon-I


Steph and I at Cravings...


Nothing brings us closer then good gossips..


:)

1 comment:

Kittmun said...

hey mun. don't worry too much. you'll do fine in spm kay? (:

xxx.