Thursday, October 11, 2007

all I want is a you and me

time is literally running out...my time is basically spent with tuitions...study-time.....The Simpsons and the every Sunday CSI marathon's :) nobody can keep me away from my CSI marathon's.....right now...I'm always so edgy that I threaten to bite whoever who bugs me...literally bite them as in *ngap*...
finally finished the final touches on the class page...Pn. Lee's been asking...heh....trials are almost over.....but SPM is a month away... *shiver* just the thought of it gives me goosebumps......
to the people sitting for the exam...I hope your ready :)
haven't really had much time to blog....so well while surfing the net for past year papers...I'm taking advantage of the given time...heh....everyone's adding pressure to the already existing burden of "SPM is here...ready of not ah???"...
*jeepers*
anyway...lets not talk about that.....latest gossip...
Britney has completely lost her mind...Gossip Girl rocks....and Grey's Anatomy is returning to Star World!!!!!!
I'm so proud of V Amanah's class page....designed by yours truly :) :)
first looks will be updated soon :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im fresh on here, I hit upon this board I find It exceedingly useful & it's helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & assist others like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

What's Happening im fresh here. I stumbled upon this website I find It vastly accommodating and its helped me a great deal. I should be able to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Hi i am new here. I came upon this website I have found It very accommodating and it's helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute and aid other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around