currently having my trials....haven't really been the mood to blog...but i guess today's and exception.........recently been working really hard with Farha to complete the class page....finally finished it yesterday...and honestly its gorgeous...
recently celebrated mum's birthday.....instead of expensive gifts...I baked a cake instead...........its more sincere and a lot cheaper heh...although it was a lot of work.....it was fun....at night we went to granny's where we had yet another lovable family dinner...with Yinny and Mun....
also i'll be graduating soon......pictures for the graduation sideshow is already done....i think......anyway...soon it'll be goodbye school and hello world..............feeling kinda heavy hearted and happy at the same time.....I just hope by then....things between "teach"and I will be cool............really
*pictures*

mum...with the cake I baked.... (I BAKED!!!)



future domestic goddess at work :D

the cake before it was devoured...heh :P

isn't he just adorable even with a frown??

Mun..and Mun... (she hates taking pictures)

Mei yin..

mun loves mun <8)

aunt...yinny....munna..
also i'll be graduating soon......pictures for the graduation sideshow is already done....i think......anyway...soon it'll be goodbye school and hello world..............feeling kinda heavy hearted and happy at the same time.....I just hope by then....things between "teach"and I will be cool............really
*pictures*

mum...with the cake I baked.... (I BAKED!!!)



future domestic goddess at work :D

the cake before it was devoured...heh :P

isn't he just adorable even with a frown??

Mun..and Mun... (she hates taking pictures)

Mei yin..

mun loves mun <8)

aunt...yinny....munna..
ooh...happy mooncake festival people...hehe... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment