ohkay...so I guess I was wrong..Ray as in last years Digi Celebriteen champion??ohkay sooo over him haha what can I say...I'm kinda fickle-minded and besides...Now that I look at things Ray isn't that hot anyway...right now I'm damn into Chace Crawford Penn Badgley both of them are seriously too die for.....temporarily until I find some other hunk who looks cuter la....anyway....SPM is cumming...and we're now currently having our 'Gerak Gempur' honestly...do they need soo many exams..can't they just let us sit for trials and the real thing....theres like too many papers to worry about...everyone is going nuts...
anyway...recently all the Latif sisters came to visit..and Serena brought along Eliza!!she's like some angel that lights up all our lives....and now she's soo big....though we don't see her very often..she's like always in our hearts....
pictures!!
anyway...recently all the Latif sisters came to visit..and Serena brought along Eliza!!she's like some angel that lights up all our lives....and now she's soo big....though we don't see her very often..she's like always in our hearts....
pictures!!




No comments:
Post a Comment