went to church yesterday.... instead of spending time with Zenny, helped Rachel and commanded a few super adorable cadets. lol. had lots of fun. Then at night, went to Mum's Place in Damansara Perdana,to celebrate Uncle Hock Chuan's first baby girl. The baby's a pre-mature baby so it was seriously tiny....as in petite. food was so-so la...not fantastic.....
Lately..everything's been the same...homework..study....tuition...and teacher's barking at youu constantly reminding you that SPM is comming. sigh*..........
anyway..pictures


Chloe!! she's seriously one hyperactive 6-year-old

Lauren...


Aren't they cutee??? OMG I looove themm :)

say L-O-V-E

Li-Ching and I...

Michelle!!
anyway..pictures


Chloe!! she's seriously one hyperactive 6-year-old

Lauren...


Aren't they cutee??? OMG I looove themm :)

say L-O-V-E

Li-Ching and I...

Michelle!!
Church is the only place I can go to get away from it all...unlike school where sometimes people tend to hid behind the mask..and pretend a whole lot...church is the one place where everyone is true to themselves and don't pretend and don't hide..........

No comments:
Post a Comment