Mr. Lee finally came back from overseas.....physics tuition is back on again......ohkay first off..I have to admit...him being gone for 3 weeks was like a short vacation for us....but hey we did miss him ohkay.....he brought back chocolates for us....we ate a whoole tupperware of caramel fudge chocolates...as well as really really goood dark chocolate....emmm *yummy-ness*.....
In the afternoon...was emo-ing abit...about things that happened...then mum's friends pop-ed on by.....they ended up staying till about 6....anyway...I'm kinda pissed at a certain someone.... [very little hair on the head..and a horny looking smile]...youu know who you are...I'm like seriously pissed at him for being such a blabber mouth.....seriously..don't you hate people like that??gah*!!...
hmmm...anyway..updates on things in school???hectic...and me and a certain SHE...well yea....nothing yet...guess SHE's probably pissed at me.... *shruggs*...
anyway...photo's!!!
In the afternoon...was emo-ing abit...about things that happened...then mum's friends pop-ed on by.....they ended up staying till about 6....anyway...I'm kinda pissed at a certain someone.... [very little hair on the head..and a horny looking smile]...youu know who you are...I'm like seriously pissed at him for being such a blabber mouth.....seriously..don't you hate people like that??gah*!!...
hmmm...anyway..updates on things in school???hectic...and me and a certain SHE...well yea....nothing yet...guess SHE's probably pissed at me.... *shruggs*...
anyway...photo's!!!





1 comment:
hey! tien mie here. You go to Mr Lee Physics tuition too? =) Me too! Yeah he gave us chocs too! xD see u in skul!
Post a Comment