Friday, May 11, 2007

would you stay with me through whatever??

I LOST MY PHONE.....so for now people I'm kinda out of reach...sigh* yes..my worst nightmare came true...my phone was stolen from me....earlier today...well...I kinda sad that all my numbers in my sim card are gone..so guess I have to start over....anyway
Well I always believed in the words of the bible:
Matthew 6:3 : Ask, Seek, Knock
"Ask and it will be given to you;seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds;and to him who knocks, the door will be opened"
see...I pray everynight...and I know prayers are not immediately answered but...well...I really want to know what to do about the whole teacher thing...its kinda depressing.....gah*and well its all so very sucky....that well we use to be so close and now we're like miles apart...anyway...I guess well love does deserve a second chance...don't youu??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..instaed of keeping all your contacts on simcard..save them with zyb.com..its easy and there's no fear of losing them as well