Wednesday was teachers day....hmm...they've got children's day..teachers day no teenagers day???haha anyway I did manage to sing and everything...but well I was shaking and as you all can imagine...my voice was shaky too :)
but it was all good...all the teachers had a marvelous time...they were all laughs and smiles....I guess sometimes its really great seeing them all happy...for all they've done for us
:)I think the best was Zenny....who for those who don't know is the Klang Valley representative for the Digi Celebriteen...cool right...she sang Reaching for Heaven by Diana DeGarmo with me..then she did Gemilang by Jaclyn Victor...anyway here are a few of the pictures :)

from left :- Stephanie, Pn. Ratna, Pn. Yogenthini, Pn.Mani, Pn. Lok, Pn Lee

Stephanie and I...and lost girl in the background

Stephanie...Sean...Mee

Stephanie and long time ago *ahem ahem* Jian Lun


Stephanie..Pn. Lim....Me...Miss Malathi (discipline teacher)

Mr. Marzuki (discipline teacher) Me and Stephanie

Stephanie..Pn. Zairiati (mummmy!).. me

Stephanie...Pn.Chan (headmistress)..mee

Stephanie..Vicky...Emily!
:)I think the best was Zenny....who for those who don't know is the Klang Valley representative for the Digi Celebriteen...cool right...she sang Reaching for Heaven by Diana DeGarmo with me..then she did Gemilang by Jaclyn Victor...anyway here are a few of the pictures :)
from left :- Stephanie, Pn. Ratna, Pn. Yogenthini, Pn.Mani, Pn. Lok, Pn Lee
Stephanie and I...and lost girl in the background
Stephanie...Sean...Mee
Stephanie and long time ago *ahem ahem* Jian Lun
Stephanie..Pn. Lim....Me...Miss Malathi (discipline teacher)
Mr. Marzuki (discipline teacher) Me and Stephanie
Stephanie..Pn. Zairiati (mummmy!).. me
Stephanie...Pn.Chan (headmistress)..mee
Stephanie..Vicky...Emily!
I've got to admit..I'm really sad that well...this year is the last teacher's day celebration for me...it and well love all the teachers in the school..they're cool..haha unfortunately.."lovely lady" and I could not get a picture...cause we're not exactly talking..i dunno..Like I've said..things between me and her are kinda off...right now..
No comments:
Post a Comment