Saturday, March 10, 2007

spent almost a whooole day in church...first we went for praise and worship then we had a public speaking thing on umm...world-related problems...Michelle's topic was on insecurity in teenagers and mine was on depression in teenagers...then Li Ching talked about sexism in the world....Bell talked about pollution so did Tzu Fern...so see right the only 2 real "buaya's" was only Bell and Tzu Fern.....

#Buaya
Definition : a person that pretends to be like cacat and sesat outside..ends up being really smart and intelligent on the inside (from the books of an SMKBU-ian)

And then for almost the rest of the day..it was talking..so called socializing and cam-whoring all the way...then it was eating..and stuffing ourselves with food...gah*...



Jamie and I

I think Jamie is my favorite GB cadet...she's sweet...nice and cute..I wish I could take her home....but obviously I can't la right..she's only 9...isn't she just adorable????


Li Ching and I



Michelle and I

Oh and did you know that Mona Lisa is actually a hermaphrodite??see....going to church is cool..and beneficial....word...or in Nick's way of saying things..
fo-shizzle-ma-nizzle (I think I spelled it right...)

1 comment:

Nick Cheong said...

it's FO-SHIZZLE-ME-NIZZLE =D and the definition of "buaya" from the '(edited)advanced learner's dictionary' is...

BUAYA. 1-Michelle.