what would you do??if you were in my position imagine this...you use to be reaaaally* close to someone...but that someone is avoiding youu*....but people around you say that maybe its best is things we're like that...
BTW: um...I'm not talking about a guy..i'm actually rambling about a teacher and I..a lady teacher..and obviously the relationship is platonic.....thing is right...we use to be like soooo very close and now we're like miles apart..I use to be able to tell her almost everything....and well we'd give each other occasional free hugs...but now......
lets see....we've grown sooo far apart...we don't talk....we don't anything....I know this may sound really ludicrous because..I'm just a student and I seriously should not even care...but I do..and I don't even know why..
and my eyes are currently dying because for this whoooole week of school since Monday...i've been getting up at the early hours of the morning just to study...
and the results??? panda-looking eyes...haha sucky or what???
BTW: um...I'm not talking about a guy..i'm actually rambling about a teacher and I..a lady teacher..and obviously the relationship is platonic.....thing is right...we use to be like soooo very close and now we're like miles apart..I use to be able to tell her almost everything....and well we'd give each other occasional free hugs...but now......
lets see....we've grown sooo far apart...we don't talk....we don't anything....I know this may sound really ludicrous because..I'm just a student and I seriously should not even care...but I do..and I don't even know why..
and my eyes are currently dying because for this whoooole week of school since Monday...i've been getting up at the early hours of the morning just to study...
and the results??? panda-looking eyes...haha sucky or what???
No comments:
Post a Comment