as usual Christmas time is here...well unlike last year...I'm not going to start getting greedy and demand for gifts....this year is gonna be different.. all I want for Christmas is for my family to have a huge family gathering.....and well I'm got my wish..twice!! The LEE family got together and we're going to get together to celebrate Christmas together..in Alex's house (: went shopping with Alex yesterday...thankfully I managed to find the perfect present for friends.... and people its the thought that counts okay.... (:
also pictures from gor's graduation from Melbourne are finally in the computer... Congratulations Big Brother (: (:
well holidays are starting to really get boring...... day in day out..same routine...its either One Utama or Centrepoint...why??? well...cause I don't have a car...sad I know.. this whole week, I spent 2 nights in Kitt Mun's house...sleeping over... (: on the second day...we went swimming and then we baked a cake just in time for granny's birthday dinner (: anyway pictures of all the events this week.. (:
also pictures from gor's graduation from Melbourne are finally in the computer... Congratulations Big Brother (: (:
well holidays are starting to really get boring...... day in day out..same routine...its either One Utama or Centrepoint...why??? well...cause I don't have a car...sad I know.. this whole week, I spent 2 nights in Kitt Mun's house...sleeping over... (: on the second day...we went swimming and then we baked a cake just in time for granny's birthday dinner (: anyway pictures of all the events this week.. (:
[sleeping over Kitt's house]

mun and suet.

karmun & kittmun

what's there to say..we love the camera.

swimming.

mun and suet.

karmun & kittmun

what's there to say..we love the camera.

swimming.
[Granny's Birthday Dinner ]








No comments:
Post a Comment