Yesterday was baby Shenn's 3rd birthday...gosh...time flies by soo fast that everyone is growing up soo quickly........anyway went to Kitt's place..had dinner....then sat and gossiped with the uncles and aunties..pictures!

Uncle (looks like his going to sleep :P) and mee


Cam-whores !! Mun and Mun

She didn't want her picture taken..so its the best I got :)

haha...told youu :- cam-whores



baby boy and I..his getting too big for me to carry...seriously...

cool people we usually gossip with :)

Hot aunt...retarded looking niece <:)

Cuteness..

granny..with mentally disturbed grandkid :P

Uncle (looks like his going to sleep :P) and mee


Cam-whores !! Mun and Mun

She didn't want her picture taken..so its the best I got :)

haha...told youu :- cam-whores



baby boy and I..his getting too big for me to carry...seriously...

cool people we usually gossip with :)

Hot aunt...retarded looking niece <:)

Cuteness..

granny..with mentally disturbed grandkid :P
No comments:
Post a Comment