just came back from Physics tuition. It was seriously retarded..we were all so high..and teacher was soo perky..haha anyway
Alex took me for a drive round Taman Tun befor he dropped me off One Utama..at around 1..
reached One Utama to meet up with Veno and hang out. met up with everyone in front of Roxy. It's been exactly half a year since I last saw Veno. anyway we had lunch at TGIF..met one of of Veno's friend. I'm not going to give out his name..but he was seriously hunky.
After lunch..we went walking and we met up with Jiun Lung :) had loads of fun...

Shar Mayn..Charlene..Me ( the BimBO's )

Alex took me for a drive round Taman Tun befor he dropped me off One Utama..at around 1..
reached One Utama to meet up with Veno and hang out. met up with everyone in front of Roxy. It's been exactly half a year since I last saw Veno. anyway we had lunch at TGIF..met one of of Veno's friend. I'm not going to give out his name..but he was seriously hunky.
After lunch..we went walking and we met up with Jiun Lung :) had loads of fun...

Shar Mayn..Charlene..Me ( the BimBO's )
sometimes we all act pretty retarded...everyone has their retarded moments...and well heres an example...haha something I managed to get on camera :)

Shar Mayn and her short retarded moment :)

Alex (other pet brother) and I....see another retarded moment :)

Alex (other pet brother) and I....see another retarded moment :)
there are also moments you would simply want to cherish for ever...moments like..

Veno...Shar Mayn and I

Veno and I

Veno...Shar Mayn and I

Veno and I
Veno lives in Johor...so its going to be a while before I see her again....gawsh*...I miss her already..we were really good friends in primary.. :)
anyway about the whole student-teacher thing...I guess time will decide...I mean...if things are going to suck..then well there's nothing much I can do to change that..I just hope things get better...anyway..I miss you sooo much Veno... :)
today was really fuN!!
anyway about the whole student-teacher thing...I guess time will decide...I mean...if things are going to suck..then well there's nothing much I can do to change that..I just hope things get better...anyway..I miss you sooo much Veno... :)
today was really fuN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment