got up early at about 9-ish play basketball with Stephanie and Wen Jie....at first there were a few people at the park then at about 10 we were the only people left...ohkay la..so we played...and played....then Stephanie's dad came..then he took us to Mc D's
Then came home and watched CSI....then slept for a while.....
Then got a text from Steph...."I know your sleeping now...call me later its very important"..
So i called her..
Then came home and watched CSI....then slept for a while.....
Then got a text from Steph...."I know your sleeping now...call me later its very important"..
So i called her..
Me : ya..what's up??
Stephanie : you MUST go to Genting
Me : huh?? *spacing out* why suddenly go Genting??
Stephanie : don't be sooo blur...just go ohkay if not you'll regret
Me : *spaced out* umm...but I maybe not going.....
Stephanie : just go...go...go...go ohkay??
Me : see la...what else
Stephanie : that's all la...
Me : this is the important thing????!!!!!!
Stephanie : yar...what did you think??
Me : nothing...ohkay lar...byee
Stephanie : go ohkay..bye...
seriously lar...the definition of the word important:-
1.of much or great significance or consequence: an important event in world history.
see important is not "ehh...go Genting yar.." how is that important.???Gah.anyway since my phone got stolen...I am now very proud to say that I've got my number back and well my mum got me a new phone... XD
yay me!!!! *jumps up and down*
ohh...and people I don't have anymore contacts everyones contacts are GONE...text me and at the same time out your name down....thanks a lot people.. :)

say hello to my brand new baby :)
thanks mummy..loveee ya!!
ohkay I'm going...Kayla is going to call soon :)
and she's definately going brag about her new boy toy..
*shakes head*
Stephanie : you MUST go to Genting
Me : huh?? *spacing out* why suddenly go Genting??
Stephanie : don't be sooo blur...just go ohkay if not you'll regret
Me : *spaced out* umm...but I maybe not going.....
Stephanie : just go...go...go...go ohkay??
Me : see la...what else
Stephanie : that's all la...
Me : this is the important thing????!!!!!!
Stephanie : yar...what did you think??
Me : nothing...ohkay lar...byee
Stephanie : go ohkay..bye...
seriously lar...the definition of the word important:-
1.of much or great significance or consequence: an important event in world history.
see important is not "ehh...go Genting yar.." how is that important.???Gah.anyway since my phone got stolen...I am now very proud to say that I've got my number back and well my mum got me a new phone... XD
yay me!!!! *jumps up and down*
ohh...and people I don't have anymore contacts everyones contacts are GONE...text me and at the same time out your name down....thanks a lot people.. :)

say hello to my brand new baby :)
thanks mummy..loveee ya!!
ohkay I'm going...Kayla is going to call soon :)
and she's definately going brag about her new boy toy..
*shakes head*
No comments:
Post a Comment