Sunday, May 27, 2007

i decide how i live

on Saturday...went back to school for some anaerobic event thing...to raise fund's for the 'PIBG' association..anyway instead of exercise-ing and trowing our hands in the air looking like some weird hoochie..we went around taking candids for the school mag :)

Ken and I


Cam-whores!! (Zhuan Min, Sie Kee, Juliana, Casandra)


Pn. Lily and the new- Pn. Zaleha (notice the PN!)

anyway after that I went shopping with family from Penang..(Claire and family)...we went to 1 Utama..and shopped...and had lunch in Vietnam Kitchen...then we went to some weird um carnival thinggy for ONE CARD members..it was really cool and freaky :)

Pretty...hot carnival people :)



Claire and I

then I went for Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 (At worlds End)..it rocked...Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were dreamy..as in seriously dreamy :)
*sigh*



it was not as great as the 2nd one...but its worth watching..seriously :)

No comments: