dilemma...am I gaining weight???ohkay well lets just say sometimes my insecurities and self-uncertainty affects me in a really big way......I'm like getting so darn affected by what other people say or think of me..and I'm so concerned and self-absorbed by the way I look..I constantly complain i'm fat..when in fact I think I'm perfectly fine...although I could stand to lose a few pounds and some fats....
SEE!!!!ahhhhh.......................I'm so killing myself lar...OMFG!!! *gasp!!*
anyway....went to One Utama....again yesterday....met up with Aunt Evelyn and became her tour guide for a day..anyway uncle Danny is getting better...so..yay :)
anyway...I guess this is all for now...don't really feel like blogging..I'm going to go stare at myself in the mirror and become self-absorbed again...
SEE!!!!ahhhhh.......................I'm so killing myself lar...OMFG!!! *gasp!!*
anyway....went to One Utama....again yesterday....met up with Aunt Evelyn and became her tour guide for a day..anyway uncle Danny is getting better...so..yay :)
anyway...I guess this is all for now...don't really feel like blogging..I'm going to go stare at myself in the mirror and become self-absorbed again...


No comments:
Post a Comment