Friday, February 23, 2007

Camera Loving People

Nick held a debate meeting today at Mc Donalds at 9 to get idea's for the upcoming debate competition...so we all agreed to meet at 9 sharp...so Sie Kee..Nick..Michelle and I was all there by around 9....Sarah came later at 10....so we started discussing on the ideas when Sarah came.....in the middle of the discussion we got kinda bored so we started talking crap a little bit..then at about 10.30??Alwin and Abigail showed up...hmmm...ohkay never mind la...then again we got bored so we started cam-whoring!!!then we started joking about Sarah's shirt...and again we got distracted and started talking crap.....in the end..we only got the plus points for the 1st topic.....kinda sesat right????...then we cam-whored more....


the amount of work we did before we started to get lazy :P


Sarah and Nick (notice her uber cute shirt)


A closer look of Sarah's shirt!


Sie Kee and I (looove her!!)


Sie Kee..Nick..Emily


Sarah and I ( a sister from a different mother :P)

Thanks to Nick...I started using the word fo-shizzle-me-nizzle ...sesat right???..I know but somehow I'm stuck on the word..thanks a lot Nick :P
Anyway after the whoole debate meeting...I went to Uncle Poh's house for umm...grandpa's death anniversary...so offered my respects...burned some prayer paper things and had lunch...almost everyone was there....so again after lunch..we all started cam-whoring...NOTE:i'm not the only compulsive cam-whore in the family ohkay...there are other's too ohkay :P



Baby Shenn and I (isn't he cute??)


Kar Mun and Kitt Mun


Roslyna and Emily

Later we're all going to meet again at Uncle Leong's place for dinner....again :P ...then tomorrow Zenny is having a small party for Chinese New Year or something..will post more pictures tomorrow :)

No comments: